1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

POCKET RADAR GUNS still going strong!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

2 years and going strong! So many clubs are using the POCKET RADAR GUN for accurate and easy target setting. Check out the link above for pictures and pricing!

Thanks,

Bob Schultz

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great product Bob. I sold my $650 Jugs gun after I bought the Pocket Radar from you. Only difference is I trust the Pocket unit back to the 22 yard line, the Jugs was good to the 27. I wouldn't trade it even up for a big gun again, it's always in my shooting bag and ready to go.<br>
    I set the targets for our clubs 8 traps for all our ATA shoots with no problems. 2 years old and I'm on my 2nd set of 3A batteries. Very economical. I was at one of our State Zone shoots a couple weeks ago, their clubs big radar gun failed and they came and got me & the Pocket Radar to set the targets. I was glad to be able to help. Pocket Radar to the rescue, lol. Thanks Bob, Harv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pocket radar trap