1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pocatello?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Flench, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flench

Flench TS Member

Pocatello are the direction to your club correct? Just trying make sure I don't get lost.

Doyal Kirby

2. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

how hard are rooms to find seems the ones on the internet are all full? KK

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Doyal, if you are coming from the west, take the Airport Exit on I-86 (exit 56 I think), turn left towards the terminal. If you are coming from north or south on I-15 turn west onto I-86 towards Twin Falls, take the Airport Exit, turn right towards the terminal. Just as you come to some construction there is a road to your right, Fortress Avenue. Take it. Fortress deadends in our parking lot about half a mile from the turn.

Kim, there is usually some sort of Indian Rodeo the same weekend in Fort Hall, and rooms can be hard to find. However there are several new motels just ready to open on I-15 Exit 69 (Center Street) so there should be more capacity this year. I think there is an 800 number in the Trap & Field ad you can call. Sorry, I don't have my copy here or I would list it. The program link is above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.