1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pocatello Silver Buckle Shoot this weekend

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Come on out this weekend. Link above for the program. $23 per hundred. Buckles by Tilden and leather goods by Shamrock for trophies, $23 per hundred plus $1 per hundred ISTA, $2 per day ATA. Start time 9 AM. Saturday 200 doubles, 100 singles, 100 handicap. Sunday 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 handicap. The weather was gorgeous yesterday, and again today. It's supposed to hold through the week. Good times, good targets, great scores likely. Come on over!

2. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Hi Larry,
    I can only make it there for one day. I saw in the program that the singles are split over 2 days (ie 100 each day trophy's on the total).

Based on that, I will skip this shoot.

Maybe I can make it for the Gun shoot in August.

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Sorry you won't be there, John. Don't forget the Zone Shoot in July.

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I see you are shooting 200 dbs. Is Mike gonna be there.....if he is count me out. I am sick and tired of him kicking my butt....LOL

Hope you have a good shoot Larry.

Rickyd

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Rick, he didn't beat you up too bad at Butte a couple of weeks ago, other than singles. I claimed he even had two "Lost a pair", but he said it was only one.

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Larry,

He didn't beat me up in the singles. I recall it was the other way around. We both got them all the first day and on the second day I went three straight traps before missing in the last box. Mike missed early. Then he kicked my butt in the Dubs. Oh well...at least I wasnt' at Vernal, so he could do it again.

Rickyd

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I only stayed for Saturday at Butte - had "Honey-dos" at home Sunday. My recollection, obviously wrong, was that he was the only one to run the singles Saturday. I did stay within one of him on the handicap Saturday, shooting on the same squad, quite an accomplishment for me. We won't tell anyone that his score was uncharacteristically low for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.