1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pocatello Gun Shoot starts tomorrow

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Link to the program above.

1100 ATA targets, 11 Weatherby rifles awarded via draw scores on each 100 targets, seven Ruger rifles as trophies in Sunday's handicaps.

Draw score: A score is drawn at random from all scores shot during that hundred targets. All shooters with that score participate in a shootoff, miss and out. We've had shooters win rifles after 100 straight. We've had kids win a rifle outright with a score in the 60s. We even had a shooter win a rifle once with a 14 - broken gun, withdrew, 14 was drawn. Everybody has a chance to win. Great times, good food, great targets, fine trophies. It's a shoot you should not miss.

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'm on my way out to the Club to start classifying shooters tonight. Hope to see some of you there.

3. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Hi Larry I am planning on coming up sat and sun will you look and see if the Hone boys from Ut have an opening on their squad or if they are comeing and if they do squad me with them. if not will you try to get me kind of early on sunday 27 yards prefer post 5 thanks Kim

4. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Kim, the Hones had a full squad, and if you called, I missed it. There will be room for you elsewhere if you come up.

6. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Thanks Larry I am coming up I will be there late tomarrow I appreciate you looking for me though will see you tomarrow. are they by chance doing a jackpot tomarrow night? I didnt call I didnt get the message till this afternoon thanks again!

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

There weren't too many people hanging around after the program today, maybe because we were not having a dinner tonight. Tomorrow there is one, so a lot more shooters will stay. Perhaps there will be some interest in another 50 bird money shoot. We'll ask around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.