1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Plug & Pellet Rockford IL May 18 Memorial Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by MtnGun, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

Come join us at the Plug & Pellet at Rockford, IL May 18 for the Bob Alloway Memorial ATA Shoot. 100 singles, 100 handicaps, and 50 pairs. Registration begins at 9am, with the first squad on the line at 10am. We will be serving Breakfast from 8am till 10am, and Lunch from 10:30am till 1:00pm. Come on out and join us!

2. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

It should be good weather. Come on out, eat Breakfast, and shoot with us!

3. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

MtnGun,

If Don Brown (Mr Weedsetter) from Freeport turns up can you say "Gidday" from Gary and all his buddies from "Downunder".

Also tell him we will see him at Sparta on August 6th for the Grand.

He is one of the good guys, just do NOT start him on politics.

Regards,........Gary Kennerson. Sydney Australia........aka. Release Trigger.

4. FIB

FIB Member

The Plug & Pellet Club has the best breakfast around!

5. X1

X1 Well-Known Member

I and my friend had a great time today,we did not shoot well but that was our fault.
    Everyone is very welcoming here and it was a good place to introduce my friend to shooting his first ATA event.
    Thanks to all at the plug and pellet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.