1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please visit & enjoy the PSSA website

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Fairfield PA
    The PSSA website is up to date with this year's information, including very nicely presented results from the 2012 Westy Hogans....with an added bonus... a wonderful photograph of the first Westy Hogans:

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

May 15, 2006
    Thanks Mike.

Aline & I along with Bob and Marian Knode had the pleasure of shooting with Brandon Deal during the Singles Championship on Saturday.

Shooting just to my right on post 2 it was awesome to witness his skill at busting up targets. As my buddy Bob said, not a chip to be seen anywhere--all 200 of them.

Brandon is very polite and friendly without a trace of pretentiousness. I just hope I didn't make his wonderful performance more of a challenge--as I did miss a few just in front of him.

Congratulations Brandon!

Guy Babin

P.S. I should also mention that Aline Boom-Boom Babin shot her very first 50 straight during that same event. Way to go sweetie!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.