1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please visit & enjoy the PSSA website

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

The PSSA website is up to date with this year's information, including very nicely presented results from the 2012 Westy Hogans....with an added bonus... a wonderful photograph of the first Westy Hogans:

http://www.pssatrap.org/2012-westy-hogans/105th_westy_hogans-2012.htm

enjoy....mike

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks Mike.

Aline & I along with Bob and Marian Knode had the pleasure of shooting with Brandon Deal during the Singles Championship on Saturday.

Shooting just to my right on post 2 it was awesome to witness his skill at busting up targets. As my buddy Bob said, not a chip to be seen anywhere--all 200 of them.

Brandon is very polite and friendly without a trace of pretentiousness. I just hope I didn't make his wonderful performance more of a challenge--as I did miss a few just in front of him.

Congratulations Brandon!

Guy Babin

P.S. I should also mention that Aline Boom-Boom Babin shot her very first 50 straight during that same event. Way to go sweetie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.