1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please thank a Skeet Shooter!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fox32, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

The SW Grand was a great success and was extremly well run and as smooth as any shoot could go. The National Shooting Center is a WORLD CLASS FACILITY and outstanding in most every aspect. The NSSA and the Skeet Shooters have a GREAT facility for their homegrounds. So, the next time you are at your club and you see some skeet shooters, please thank them for having such a fantastic facility and hosting a great Trapshoot.

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

You are welcom, I would also thank Mr. Make Hampton for making the National Gun Club the World Class shooting venue. The staff of NSSA/NSCA are hardworking, Mr. Don Snyder is a great asset to the shotgun sports.

Thank you all

Ron Ausman

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Pink tutus?

4. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Mike

Let's have a little bet on the Skeet Range, I'll shoot the .410 you shoot the 12 GA $10.00 per bird.

Also if I lose I will shoot trap in the Pink TuTu.

If I win you can shoot a second round with the.410 wearing the Pink TuTu....

Ronbo

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Well said Sir. I know the pink tutu thing is a long standing trap vs skeet thing here on TS.com. I'm sure which is worse, wearing a pink tutu or having a trapshooter's belly. All in good fun. :0)

Duckman
    Skeet Shooter

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Ronbo, You're so confident because you must have seen me shoot, eh? :)

7. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

I am a member of all 3, ATA, NSSA, Sporting and NRA, oh, heck that is 4.

Take care,

Jim

8. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

P3AT,
    I too shoot NSSA, NSCA and ATA. Heck if I can get someone with a hand thrower I'll shoot them too!!

Mark Geslock
    Fredericksburg, VA

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I know of a few cross dressers and they shoot Skeet good and the Sporting clays, then the one above switched to the trap game and it seems he is getting some yardage along the way.

So I guess as long as we are all shooting any type of shooting game then we should all get along.

Ok of course we have to pick on the Pink Tu Tu's since this is named a trap site.

Foggy

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Foggy...does that fellow have a big poodle on the front of that pink skirt??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.