1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please take the time to see very good!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SirMissalott, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I wouldn't normally put a link to something like this but this is an exception I think is worth seeing, I think you will want to share it everyone. I travel quite a bit with my job and have the opportunity to converse with people of all descriptions and there seems to be an underling feeling that we have lost, or are loosing our country. Not to a foreign power, but internally to our own elected officials be they Democrats or Republicans I think they forgot that they are supposed to work for us, we should not fear them!! At any rate Cut and paste into your URL I think you'll enjoy it if not forgive me. Jim W.

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/index.html

2. SirMissalott

This has nothing to do with what you might think?

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

This'll make it easier......

Curt

4. bocephus

bocephus Member

Founded by the LIBERAL Norman Lear......hmmmmmmm

5. kolartarget

kolartarget Member

I think it has everything to do with what you might think I personally found it very powerfull and think it is what this country needs people to stick together or united as we stand so to speak.

6. SirMissalott

It might be founded by some liberal but you can't tell me any message that praises the Bible, The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights is not a positive message. I think (hope) I'm seeing a swell of concern among people in our country like I've never seen before I hope and pray it's not too late!! Just my $.02

7. bocephus

bocephus Member

No I have to agree, it sounds good and yes it is what we need. What disturbs me is who founded it and when. After 4 years of its existence look what we ended up with............

8. jhh

jhh Member

I am allmost speachless,

Powerful stuff:

God Bless our Country.

JH

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Consider the viewpoint at the above link.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.