1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please slap me hard

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

well I need someone to come over and slap me really hard as I have this smile on my face , and I can't get it off. I " birdtracker" ran 75 straight tonight, actually with previous targets before and missing bird 94 I think I broke 117 targets straight. How can one person do that!!! I bet Leo is scared now. I have never had back to back 25s for 50 straight let alone 75. It was always a thinking problem. So be advised "Birdtracker is on the loose"!!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Congrats...you'll get love-pats from us, not slaps (the sport will give you those soon enough).

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

I've had simular runs before. I though I had it figured out. Could not wait to go shoot the next night, only to shoot a 22,23,22.Your on a roll. Run with it!....Ziggy

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congratulations buddy!! It's just a matter of time till yule be called the Troy Terror of Trap! WTG my friend!

I'm gonna venture out to the trap woods tomorrow. Haven't shot since the Spring Grand so we'll see how that works out. Hap

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Way to go, Don! I always knew you could do it.

And now you know you can do it too.

Hauxfan!

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

Everyone knows that I like slapping men around. How far away are ya?

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I used to date a girl who used to always tell me the same thing, man what a girl she was ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Don let me make a few calls to your local police dept. and maybe they will send some one over to slap you real hard now I just need a good story to tell them.

Contradulations on the straights let us know after this week end if you got the 100 straight sinc you are on a roll.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/gun%20shoots/ohio%20state/?action=view&current=IMG_1029.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Smile

foghorn220

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

You dropped the 94th bird and you can't get the smile off your face? Hmmmm..

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Birdtracker- Way to go, keep up the concentration!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

OK bend over

12. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

well here it is sunday and I am still smiling. Jakearoo doesnt know me very well. This trapshooting has started to get me in trouble. The wife and I stoped at a resturaunt and she thought I was smiling at this really cute waitress. I told her I had a good night shooting but she still smacked me. Hard. And said " do you really think I believe that". So now I am in the dog house. Oh well. Recurvy you would have to be on the east coast. And yes the Mid American is coming this weekend. Lets shoot! Don

13. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Birdtracker, I thought you were always on the loose before!! Good shooting see you at Mid American. I have probably shot a total of 300 registered birds since Fall Festival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.