1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please ring in with you thoughts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by zoom, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

0   0   0

Has anyone delt with Southwest Shooter Supply out of Phoenix AZ. Looking to get your opinion. Thank you.

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you changed your subject line to "Southwest Shooter Supply" you might grab more attention.

rm

3. ljutic 111

ljutic 111 TS Member

0   0   0

Don't know , I'm from NJ ???

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yes I have but it was a long time ago and my recollection is not good but I have no bad memories so ??

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I was told they have a lot of guns on consignment for private owners ... I have never done any business with them but have heard others talk about doing business with them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Bruce Kinkner,the owner,is a stand up guy.Past NSSA president.

7. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Bought a model 12 trap from them years ago. Nice gun, fair price. No problems.

Mike Pracht

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.