1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE READ IF YOU GIVE A CHIT !!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Flag this messageHelp Illinois State Rifle Ass'n fightSunday, November 23, 2008 12:31 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Devi Rathod" <devirathod@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: "Ikey Starkes" <ikeystarks@comcast.net>
    ISRA Alert: County County Phone Poll For Gun Control Ordinance Is Still Active
    Larry Suffredin and his cohorts on the Cook County Board are up to their old tricks again.

In order to justify passage of gun control ordinances designed to close all gun shops and ban and confiscate most guns owned by citizens of the county, the Cook County Board is conducting a telephone poll where callers can vote for or against the gun control ordinances.

Like everything else in Cook County, this poll is probably rigged. So, it’s very important that you do the following:

1. Call 1-312 -603-6400 and select Option #1 when prompted. At the next prompt, selec t Option #1 again. Then, when prompted to vote on the gun control ordinance, press #2.

2. You should also forward this alert on to all your gun owning friends and have them vote too.

3. You should also post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF COOK COUNTY TO VOTE!

Let’s beat Suffredin at his own game! And, save your guns. If you have multiple cell phones in your household, you can vote once per phone number.

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Jack the above message was recieved by Me from Devi, I am just passing it on

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I used to live in Cook County and they didn't care what anyone thought who lived there let alone those who don't, trust me on that one ... I wouldn't waste my time responding because it will be falling on deaf ears, unless its what they want to hear ... WPT ... (YAC) ... (Former Illinois resident)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.