1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE READ: House Bill HR 45 is bad news

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They're not going to quit.

Pelosi: "Shut up, We won"

Send money to NRA is my only answer, and write/fax/phone your legislator.

I am told that emails are largely ignored.

HM

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Halfmile,

Quit? They have not even gotten started! Elections have their consequences and the consequence of this election in that the very radical left will enact every tax, restriction and welfare program they have wanted for decades! This is what the "hate Bush" media hath wrougt. I seriously doubt that the Republic as we knew it will ever recover from these assaults. Hey, we were there for the best part. Too bad we couldn't leave something of value like perhaps freedom to our kids. It is also too bad that many of the progressives will not live long enough to see the damage they have visited on what was once the greatest country in the history of the world.

Tony C

3. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well I will put it this way. I work for a mutli billion dollar corporation that make medical devices. All the hourly workers were called into a meeting at different intervals with approx. 50 to 70 people at a time. The topic was the right of free speech. We were informed that as of that day no longer are you allowed to say anything that could possibly upset a co-worker or management. That includes jokes. Messages over your own cellphone, the list could go on and on. We were informed that if any of the slighest stuff that shows up in your e-mail or phone messages, (which the company monitors) must be reported immediatly. But the last thing that was told is ONLY THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEACH. If you want to argue that then your ass is out the door.
    Now your so called politations that you all voted for hurried and left for Italy as soon as the stimulas bill was passed. People can be told what is happening in this country but it won't mean a dang thing. You and I lost it because the brainwashing started in the 60's by the pot smoken long haird sob that wanted their own little world. Well now you got it. The NRA is going to be of little help now. That is the least thing the politations are thinking or worried about. They are laughing their ass off in nice warm sunny Italy where they are being protected by the G20. You better start paying closer attention of what is happening and stop taking second hand information.

4. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We are all doomed. Kiss your firearms good-bye. Obama is going to do for us what the Democrats did for Chicago. If you want guns you will have to join a Mexican drug gang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.