1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please, keep Ralph Clark in your prayers!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap MD, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Ralph Clark, whom is a senior vet shooter of Nebraska, was seriously injured on Monday while working on his farm. He was unloading corn from one of his silos, accidentally slipped and fell into his auger. Ralph damaged his right leg severely. He was sent to St. Francis Medical Center in Grand Island, Nebraska. Unfortunately, the Orthopedic Surgeon states that he can not save Ralph's lower right leg. He is in stable condition. I visited with him this morning and he seems to be in fairly good spirits, considering the situation. This afternoon, Ralph underwent the surgery to amputate his right lower leg. He is a true supporter of trap shooting, one heck of a shot, and is an excellent friend and mentor to many of us Nebraska and Kansas shooters. Please, keep him in your prayers as he starts a long road to recovery.

Michele Decker-Durr

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Trap shooters and farmers is what this country is all about. He is in my wifes and my prayers. God Bless and give him our best. Bernie

3. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Michele

Tell Ralph I am thinking of him.

jim brown

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Michelle, thanks for posting. I heard about it yesterday and plan on getting over to G.I. to see him as soon as I can. Please keep us posted of any new news about Ralph. He is truly a great shooter and a long-time friend. Steve Elliott.

5. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Thanks, Jim, Steve, and Bernie. I will definitely let Ralph know that you are all thinking about him. I will try to keep everyone posted on his progress.

Michele

6. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Darcy & I are thinking of you "Big Ralph"

7. mojet

mojet TS Member

Squad mates in Missouri miss you Ralph. You and Maurene are in our prayers.

Vickie and Larry Moses

8. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

I have used this qoute before but truly believe in what the message is saying....
    "He never promised that the cross would not get heavy and the hill would not be hard to climb....He never offered our victories without fighting but he said help would always come in time....just remember when your standing in the valley of decision and the adversary says give in...JUST HOLD ON our lord will show up and he will take you thru the fire again"

JUST HOLD ON RALPH!!!!!
    You and your family will be in my daily prayers!
    Ryan Weisheit

9. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hang in there Ralph...just concentrate on getting well and keep in mind that is by far NOT the end of your trapshooting days nor any other part of your life...my right leg also sustained a serious injury almost 30years ago..so I'll come out there with a few of my friends and we can squad together ..we can be the "Hitch in our Giddyup' squad..and we'll still wuppum

11. C1

C1 Member

Please let Ralph know that he is in my prayers and my thoughts are with him.

Gary Riecke

12. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Just got back from the hospital. Ralph is doing well and in much better spirits than I would be. He'll be back on the trap line sooner than you think. One tough guy. Steve

13. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Good news Steve, thanks.

jim brown

14. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Ralph has been moved to the rehab. floor at the hospital, which is great news! He is doing well. I will continue to keep all of you posted as Ralph continues to heal. Thanks, for all of your prayers and concerns as Ralph appreciates this dearly!!!!! Michele Decker-Durr

15. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

16. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Saw Ralph on Friday & he is doing quite well considering.

17. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

We're sending good vibes from the east for a speedy recovery!! I'm sure Ralph will get a leg up in no time!

18. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Please post a mailing address so Leo and I can get a card in the mail. Thanks

19. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Ralph wanted me to thank all of the trapshooters for all of the prayers, visits, and continued support. He is working hard in rehab. and is progressing very well. If anyone would like to send him a card, the address is the following:

St. Francis Medical Center

c/o Ralph Clark

Room 604

2620 West Faidley Avenue

Grand Island, NE 68803

Thanks, for your post, trapwife. Sorry, that I did not get the address posted sooner than this evening!!!

Michele Decker-Durr

20. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

I wanted to let everybody know that I talked to Ralph, today, and he is going to be discharged home from the hospital on Friday!!! He is doing well. This is excellent news!!!!

Michele Decker-Durr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.