1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Twixter, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twixter

Twixter Member

Thank You. Do to an emergency that has just come up I am in need of $8000.00 by this friday the 18th of June. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated and will be repaid by the end of July 2010. Thank you in advance and send donations to Mick McGinley 735 E. Washington Ave, Madison, Wi 53703. I know this is a very unusal request and I would not be making it if I wasn't really in need of it. Thanks again.

2. nagantino

nagantino TS Member

I would be only too glad to help. I have sent cash in the post before and have found that large bills are better. Is this ok? Someone told me that lots of small bills can be detected by postal staff and we don,t want that do we.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

What's the emergency? Car wash broken down?

4. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Is this the same place??? Same address....

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Grubby I guess it is, I just bing mapped it and there was a picture of a gas station/ C store with a car wash behind it

6. Twixter

Twixter Member

Thanks folks. all funds have been accomplished. Emergency is no more. Zar: the address is a Bp station but Lakeside oil is only the distributer for gas. Grubby: Thats the place. Another satisfied (or not) customer. I happen to be one of those nastiest people on earth that he mentions. He of course did not mention what a complete a__ he was when he came into the store. don't remember exactly what his problem was that started all this, but, some still believe the customer is always right. Oh, he forgot to mention that we also have the lowest priced regular gas in town, or at least our part of town. Thanks for listening. Mick

7. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I know if Gun Case was still with us he hand Mick the cash he needs, and I'm ashame of some of the remarks make about his Good friend. take care Mick..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.