1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help with location

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TOM416, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM416

TOM416 Member

My friend has a Krieghoff which I am unable to locate in the Blue Book of Gun Values. I was hoping that more knowledgable people on this board could please steer me in the right direction. He knows that it is an early k-32, I believe, but instead of Ulm it is marked Europa. I cannot find any listing in the Blue Book of Gun Values for this gun. Am I looking in the wrong area? The gun in question is a live pigeon gun with 32 inch barrels and what appears to be full or extra full choked barrels. If anyone could steer me in the right direction so we could get a value on this gun for him we would both appreciate it.
    Thank you for any assistance.
    Tom Hartman

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

No such thing as a "K-32". It was, and is, a "Model 32" Europa Corp was originator of the copies of the Remington 32 made for them by Krieghoff. Numerous changes made over the years to the original Remington design. Hal DuPont bought "Europa Corp" from Bascomb Lotspeich several years after the introduction of the Krieghoff Model 32.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.