1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help Kids get to Carnegie Hall

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Please join me in supporting the Thurston High School Honors Band in their fundraising efforts for their participation in the 2010 National Concert Band Festival at Carnegie Hall, New York City.

The donation may be tax deductible. Anything will help.

Click on the link above.

Please put where you saw this in the message box, so I can thank you.

Correction, I just donated and there is no message box available. So I will thank You in advance

Thurston High School Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to the Thurston Band Boosters may be tax deductible.

Consult your tax advisor for further details.

Jerbear

Thank You again.....

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Have they considered purchasing some copies of Rollin's book? (It might even be tax-deductible...but please consult your tax professional, of course).

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Who is Rollin? I have Tron do all my stock work.

Jerbear

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Band competitions are an interesting new (in my experience) area of interest. I listened to both the Thurston recordings and thought they were excellent.

We have a marching band, Cascade high School - Everett, Washington - that has been invited to be the guests of China to compete in the World Marching Band Competition in Shanghai next April. The band has to pay the airfare but, otherwise, will be hosted by China. The High School is about four miles from the Boeing plant where many Chinese airliners are produced. I suggested that the band hop aboard a new 777 delivery to China and save airfare, at least one way. We'll see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.