1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PlayGirl Application (OT)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hauxfan, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I sent in an application to be a Playgirl centerfold, and here is their reply to me. Hauxfan.......

From the Executive Offices of Playgirl, Inc.

Dear Sir: We wish to thank you for your letter and Polaroid photo which we recently received.

We regret, however, that we will not be able to use your photo as our "Playgirl's Man of the Month".

When rated by our AAW (Avaricious American Women) on a scale of 1-10, your body was rated a minus 2 (-2).

The panel is comprised of widowed females ranging in ages from 50 - 75 years old who have been deprived of sexual activity for a minimum of five years.

To confirm your below average rating, we submitted your photograph to a second panel, the HUHA (Horny Undersexed Housewives of America), whose age range from 25 - 35.
    However, we could not get them to contain their laughter long enough to rate you.

Please be assured, that should the tastes of American women deteriorate so drastically that a body such as yours would be in demand, you will be notified.

Meanwhile, please do not call us, we will call you.
    Sincerely, PLAYGIRL INC.

P. S. It pains us to inform you, that had your photo been used, the staple holding our centerfold together would have completely obstructed what you refer to as your "love tool of the 21st Century".

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Must be a form letter. They sent the same one to me.

3. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

I did not get that letter. I got the opposite one. WE WANT YOU TO BE THE CENTER FOLD MAN OF THE YEAR. YOU ARE ONE HOT DUDE. THE LADIES WILL GO NUTS FOR YOU. well I can't go through all the letter its a bit private. Just go out and keep buying the Playgirl and you will see me. I suggest you don't show the mag to youe wife or girlfriend because they will start crying once they see the truth of what they are missing in life.

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

I know that Shootlow and Hauxfan are buddies but if I were Shootlow I might be offended by the suggestion that I would be able to confirm Hauxfan's shortcomings.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

I attende a Playgirl photo shoot and then asked them for a set of the negatives. Reply was: "No way are we going to pay all the postage required on something that heavy". The pics werent used because they didnt want to scare young ladies or cause the mature ones to swoon into a faint.

not

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

There must be a site online that would let you post your picture or was it really that bad????

7. guido

guido Member

Send it to Playboy, see what the results are.

GUIDO

8. Hauxfan

If the truth were known, they'd have to do a rather large pull out page just to get my endowment's in the same magazine.........lol lol

Likes-to-shoot.........I'll talk in a deeper voice just for you.....

Hauxfan!

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

There is still hope Haux...I hear that the gay guys are really not picky

10. Hauxfan

Calvin, I really wouldn't know that...............Now please explain to TS.com how you know...............lol lol

Hauxfan!

11. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hauxfan and Calvin:

Way too much information!

sissy

12. atashooter

atashooter Member

Huh,... my letter just said " In order to be a centerfold you must have a wee-wee. We could simply not find yours."

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Maybe the picture should have included your trap gun - gee that's a mighty fine looking gun. Darrell

14. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I think Shootlow is hiding as he don't want any part of this conversation HA HA HA !!!! Just my opinion.

Dave

15. Hauxfan

Aha! So Shootlow, you admit you slammed the trunk of your car down on my fragile head.

Now I know it was premeditated with knowledge afore hand.

You also know that the rope trick didn't work on me....lol We both had the same idea at the same time, but we were both to smart for each other......lol

As for the high squeaky voice, that only happens when I wear those tight high knee socks. I just misplace my jewels sometimes......besides, it keeps them warm in the winter time.........something a Kansas shooter wouldn't know about.................since you only have spring, summer and fall in your state............lol

Hauxfan!

16. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Hauxfan, It's not fair first the size of staples now is over the top and considering the shape your in your not in bad shape. Don't get depressed and may the Home Depot monthly is better suited for a picture of that "tool"

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

Some thing about not driving a spike with a tack hammer comes to mind.

18. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

shootlow, you are generous to your friend it seems!!

"Hauxfanny couldn't make out in a whore house with a seabag full of silver dollars."

The house in question happened to be a "two-bit" house of pleasures too I heard from a reliable source!!

A whole seabag full? :)

Hap

19. Hauxfan

Hap, I'm still waiting for Shootlow to send me that seabag full of dollars.

When he mentioned seabag, I thought he was talking about an old girl friend of his back in high school.......lol

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
appy for playgirl
how long did it take to do your playgirl photo shoot
how to apply for playgirl man
how to apply to be in playgirl
jewels gee nude from tucson az

playgirl application

playgirl application form
playgirl model application