1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Plaxico teaches gun safety. O/T May not be for you

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I am not trying to offend anyone but enjoy funny videos. I also am amazed at some of the DUMB thing highly paid people (many athletes) do. I tried to reduce the streaming so it is not a bandwidth hog, but have not been able to slow it down. It streams at 860k so may not work on slower internet connections (damm that Gore). It is a 7 meg file so may have to buffer. Ice storm in Omaha tonight, might as well learn more gun safety. ROFL.

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

LMAO!

Buz

3. John 53

John 53 Member

Now that is FUNNY. Thanks.

John

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Another keyboard full of coffee, damn.

good one.

HM

5. omahasportingsupply

So many people visited this movie that the owner got a nasty gram from his ISP! It seems like this account is only allowed 300 megs of downloads a month. Before they shut down the movie, it was averaging 274 megs PER DAY! Therefore they thought he was running a server and pulled the movie since the total downloads on the account since Dec. 18th was 5.94 GIG. I did get a copy of it and tried to reduce the bandwidth, but no luck with my current software. It is a 7 meg file. If you want a copy of the movie and your email box will accept a 7 meg file, let me know and I will send it to you. I was just tryin to help the kids!!!! ROFL

6. omahasportingsupply

Ok, I reduced the size dramatically. It is now a 1.3meg file so most of you can see it. It will only play 200 times and then it will lock out. Have fun. Remember to just help the kids.

7. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Here's the video...hopefully

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpgL5kuBpMA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpgL5kuBpMA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just trying to help the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.