1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

plans for shooting bench

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdogs, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I use 2x4s and a 3/4" plywood top. The design is not too important since I firm everything up by lag bolting it to the wall. Believe me, it doesn't move at all.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Shooting bench or reloading bench? Portable or fixed?

We made some nice portable benches for prairie doggin' with 3 pipe legs and flanges.

HM

3. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Try www.horstguns.com/ShootingBench.htm I got this site from something on the Outdoor Channel when they had a piece about this bench design. I'm intending to use it on my farm and will probably cover it overhead for use in summer and rain.

Hope it helps.

Eddie Quire

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

here's another.

HM

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

At our club they built the bench in a shape of a C. You would sit in the middle so if you are left or right handed all you did was move to your left or right without getting up. The set was a board that you could move up or down for what ever reason. Just make it wide enough for fat butt people.

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Cabelas sells a bench kit for less than eighty bucks, its great for the money and very simple to build. check it out at

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0031351215763a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=bench+kit&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=bench+kit&noImage=0

Regards,

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.