1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for a Scorers Chair

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by james huffington, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james huffington

james huffington TS Member

OK guys, I need some help! My winter project is making some new Chairs of scorers/pullers, Does anyone have a set of plans for making one? Or know where they can be found? Any and all help would be appreciated. Good shooting.

2. james huffington

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

big jim I have a .jpeg file of one made with angle iron. E-mail me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

--- Chip King ---

4. james huffington

5. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Contact Redlands Shooting Park in Redlands, Ca. 909-335-8844 fax 909-335-5934

I was at a shoot there the 27th and 28th of Dec. and they had the best I have seen for usefullness and comfort. They were made out of recycled plastic boards and composites, no rot no paint.

The scorers table was on a pivot that opened for them to sit down and then close back. The seats were kind of like Adarondick chairs all mounted on large composite wheels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

plans for scorer chairs