1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Planning trip to Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gunsmoke77802, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunsmoke77802

gunsmoke77802 TS Member

So I'm planning a trip to CG to get fitted for one of their trap guns. What are some of the things I need to be thinking of & prepared for before I go up there? I don't want to get caught flat footed & get back & think " I wished I would have done this or that'. I want to make sure the stock fits & probably get a wood up grade. Is this a day long event or longer?

It looks like flying into Baltimore or DC is the quickest for me. Any reason to go to one over the other?

thanks for the help

Jay

2. sport303

sport303 Member

fly into BWI a lot less traffic. take 97 south to 301-50rt go east. take the rt. 50 split to cambridge. thats where they are at. hope this helps. jack concannon any more info call 443 553 5265

3. quartering

quartering Active Member

don't know where you're flying in from, but you can go round trip from baltimore to milano and back again for only 1400 bucks more! good luck with it

4. trapster100

trapster100 Member

Probably flying in from Ulm.

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

You'll be impressed with the group. They know their stuff
    and will treat you like your someone special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.