1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Planning a visit with MEC, and I need your help!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dmurphy, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

After I posted an article on my blog about MEC on 5/26, they contacted me and asked me to visit them. I want to go up there and get as much info as possible, so please read my most recent article at the link above and reply to it (or reply to this post or send me an e-mail at deadpair@gmail.com) with any thoughts or questions you want me to get more information about. I will post the information in a follow-up article.

Sorry, I can't transport any reloaders there for service... :)

Thanks for the help, and thanks to those who are reading my blog! I hope someone is enjoying what I'm putting out there. If you have other suggestions for me, please let me know.

Dan Murphy

E-mail: deadpair@gmail.com | Blog: http://aaa27aaa.blogspot.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/deadpair

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

You'll enjoy your visit Mayville with all the fine people at MEC. They test their products till they fail and then improve that failure link.

Hap

3. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

4. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

The trip to MEC has been rescheduled for Wednesday, July 8th. Look for my summary some time Wednesday night or Thursday.

Dan

5. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

Correction to the date...Thursday, July 8th. Updates will be Thursday night or Friday.

6. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be going to MEC on Thursday and I will ask everything and express everything that people communicated to me.

Dan

7. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

The visit has been postponed. See the link above for more details.

Dan

8. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

MEC has brought more people into trapshooting than any other factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.