1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Place your Gun Vote

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Hope I got the site in correctly. The question is do we have the right to bear arms. http://usatoday.com/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

It does not hurt to push the issue not matter how new or old it is. Let them know we are still here.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The "them" you refer to; aren't looking at this poll any more, if they ever did.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just tried. The requested document not found. Hmmmm.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm very suspicious of all these "vote-for" polls. When I saw, on one occasion last year, that the percentage of votes you're expected to choose never changes over several days, I went ahead and voted in something like 5 or 6 different polls on gun ownership and rights. Not one of the percentages changed over the several days AND I found no less than 70 some odd cookies having been added to my computer; roughly 10 or 12 per alleged pole. It seems to clear to me that these things are nothing more than a way to invade your computer and plant cookies for future advertising or whatever. No thanks from me.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

6. DonaldShimoda

DonaldShimoda TS Member

I am voting with Bob too! I think the 2nd Amendment and the Supreme Court ruling some months ago have settled this issue for today anyway.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Check your PMs Bucky.....Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.