1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Place to shoot near Rhinelander, WI?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rebe, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

I will be in the Wausau, WI area the weekend of Aug 25 and am looking for a place to shoot clay targets (trap and/or skeet) on Saturday afternoon 08/25. We are playing golf near Rhinelander in the morning and the guys want to try and shoot in the afternoon. Somewhere near Rhinelander or even back to Wausau would be great. Any public shooting ranges in the area that will be open thet Saturday afternoon? Thanks for any help. Please send me a PM. Rebe

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wausau Skeet and Trap is just out of town, up the hill from the Brokaw Mill. I don't know hours or what not, though. I'll see what I can find.

HM

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Randy Ullmer
    196 County Rd WW
    Wausau, WI 54417
    (715) 675-7227

Skeet is available Tuesday through Thursday during Summer Hours from 4:30 pm until dusk.

Trap is available Monday through Thursday during Summer Hours from 4:30 pm until dusk.

I get there for Central Wisconsin Skeet Ass. in the winter. Nice club and people.

HM

4. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

HM. Thanks for the info! Rebe

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Hodag gun club is just east Rhinelander, depending on where you are golfing. Bring the guns along. Shooting from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. Saturday.

Name: Hodag Sports Club<br>
    Street: 4480 County Road C,<br>
    Rhinelander, wi 54501-9375<br>
    Phone: (715) 362-6552

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting in rhinelander