1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

place 2 shoot sat or fri uniontown pa or near

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

traveling to uniontownPA on friday for the weekend. any place to shoot friday night or saturday sporting clays or trap near there. thanks

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Here ya go.

Have fun. One of the top 5 or 6 in the country.

AJ100

3. motordoctor

been there. may go again 70 dollars a hundredm fro practice. a little expensive but we'll see. wanted to shoot trap.

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

I'm not familiar with the Uniontown area, but if you click above, I'm sure you can find something.

5. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Fayette Gun Club in Uniontown shoots on Wed. evenings for sure. Not sure about weekends. I could tell you about a couple more that shoot on Fri. Nights but some drink (a lot) and shoot and I wouldn't send you there. If you can shoot on Sun. I could refer you to a nice place to shoot trap.

6. motordoctor

we have some place to go on sunday. I looked on claytatgetsonline but many of the clubs don't have the proper phone numbers and they have been disconnected. we really want to shoot friday night and saturday. thanks for the help. joe

7. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

Fayette gun club has a regestered shoot this Sunday at 10:00.

Rick

8. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

There's a place in Grantsville, MD that shoots on Fri. night. They'll shoot practice for a while then they shoot games. That's probably 45 minutes away from Uniontown. There's a little drinking there, but I still go every Fri. in the summer when I'm working. If you want to come shoot with me and my buddies, we'll be shooting in Trafford on Fri. night, singles, caps, and doubles practice $3 a round. That's a bit of a drive from Uniontown, I'd expect it to be around an hour and 15 minutes. No drinking at Trafford, either.

Joe, PM if you want to go to Nemacolin, I work there, was actually supposed to shoot there this weekend with some trapshooting buddies, but they all backed out. I talked to the Manager about it and they're pretty busy on Sat., so make sure you call before you go. We'll get you somewhere to shoot if you really want to, though.

9. chickenlegs

chickenlegs TS Member

if u call me i can give u info----ilived in pa-----330-455-6607

10. verypoor

verypoor Member

trafford would be your best bet friday nite,6 till 11
    about 1 hr drive.i think pitcarin shoots saturday mornings but im not sure.
    ruffsdale will be open sunday morning at 10 about 35 min.from u town.reply if you need directions.i plan on going to trafford if things work out and i could meet you somewhere,verypoor

11. motordoctor

well justin and i met and had a great day of shootng at nemacolin and fayette. some great food for two meals and lots of broken clays. he is a perfectgentleman and the weather held for most of the day. a little rain off and on but it was a terrific day. if you guys know justin he's a nice guy and great shot. motordoc

12. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Joe,

I had a great time with you, too, hope you and Kay make it back to do it again soon. I'm sure a lot of people know Joe on here, and he is a lot of fun to shoot with. Kay was a pleasure to shoot with, too, and she's gonna be a great shot one day. Hopefully when we shoot again we'll be shooting the "real" clay target game, though: trap! Keep in touch.

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OK Justin, how many?

AJ100

14. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

AJ,

A bunch more than we hit at White Oak last March! You still shooting Library on Thurs.'s?

15. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

When I can. We ususally get 15 Annies in before 11:00. Anywhere between 20-25 shooters. $40.00-$50.00 in each pot.

I might be able to make the Wild Turkey this weekend with Len. Just got word Friday that I have to take the truck with equipment to Texas to help with the clean up. I don't know if I will be back in time. Probably won't make it this Thursday.

BTW, what you mean WE hit? LOL, If I remember I had the 2nd place score.

AJ100

16. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

That's good, I'm up at school now, tried getting back one more time before I came back, it just didn't happen, though. I won't be working at Nemacolin for the Wild Turkey Shoot, too much homework (and a trapshoot at Greater Jackson!).

As to the we part...well, the weather was a little nicer on Sat. than what we shot in, so I think I hit more than either of us! Haha, that was one cold day...let's do it again this year! If you see RVH tell him we need to get up to Nemacolin or California this fall sometime.

17. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OK, Justin. I've been meaning to call him. I'll let you know if I get something put together.

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.