1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+++++ PIZZA +++++

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skip, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip

skip Member

Curious if anyone here ever had a Domino's Pizza, if so how are they?

Seems like a lot of TV commercials for the pizza.

We've been eating pizza for the last 50 years from a local bar here.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Your sign om name says it all.........."Skip" it.......Just my opinion......Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Only thing worse would be Pizza Hut.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

When they first open up in a town , they have good Pizza`s but start to lower the quality in time . The better ones they make are thin crust . Last regular ones we got were all crust and we thru most away and it will be some time before we try them again .

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I lived in Chicagoland for nine years, so my pizza bar is set pretty darn high, but I also spent four years as a broke college student. I ate (and drank) a lot of stuff back then I would never touch now. Dominoe's pizza one of them (the other is Ramen Noodles).

6. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

For what it is worth,about the best frozen pizza is from California Pizza Kitchens. Try the White Pizza or the Margerita. They are very expensive & you will open it & say 'What,is that all I get'. I wait 'til they are on sale for $3.50-4.00 & buy 8-10 at a time. Yup they really are that good. Tom

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Domino's good just before that point your to drunk to dial the phone, and hope you dont pass out in the next 30min. Nasty

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Browning Gal, you can still order pizza from Chicago. Lou Malnatis will ship em to you. Go to - http://www.tastesofchicago.com/

I used to do it a couple of times a year, but they are getting so expensive.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yeah, snarfed a few "Death Wheels" back in college...not proud of it. Can still remember the phone number...743-3000...I think every Purdue grad will remember that on their death-bed.

But then again, I've had beer out of a trash pail, punch in a pig trough (alcohol kills germs, right?) and one Alpha Delta Pi with extra anchovies, so I guess most college students have eaten nastier stuff than Domino's at one time or another.

Never again. (My 4 year old kid won't even eat Domino's).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.