1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pizza, anyone?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AveragEd, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Linda Martin, production manager for Shotgun Sports Magazine, just sent me an email about Round Table Pizza and their newest commercials, one of which features shotgun shooting. To watch it, click on the above link and select "Frozen Dough." It doesn't necessarily promote shotgunning but it sure doesn't put it down, either.

I had never heard of Round table Pizza before but if they have stores in your area, the site has coupons you can download.

Ed

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Ed- Nice video. I am not familiar with Round Table pizza but I will try it if I get a chance. I am a world expert on pizza and I will hold up my experience against anyone.

Pat Ireland

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My wife eats Pizza several t imes a week. She can make a pizza that is out of this world. We had a Round Table here in Garden City Idaho close to my house but we never went there. It closed due to the economy but people said it was good

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

Of the chain Pizza stores Round Table is by far the best.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Never thought of shooting pizza dough but I can remember playing some 'pizza frisbee golf' during my early days as a resturaunt worker.

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I agree with oletymer; Round Table is the best of the chains. Had no idea they aren't found in the east, eh? Here in the west they DO have a great reputation for product but are close to pricing themselves out of the market.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.