1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pittsburgh SCTP Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steele, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

Does anyone know how the SCTP shooters from Pgh are doing at Elysburg?

2. k newman

k newman TS Member

I believe the 'A' team did second place, not sure on the other squads -- my wife wasn't sure -they didn't win first- the scores were down a little from what they did a couple of weeks ago. The wife and son are on their way home now - -I'll have the scoop in the morning. But, they did show some great shooting from what I understand.

3. steele

steele TS Member

Did George Kramer make to the shoot?

4. k newman

k newman TS Member

Don't know -- I didn't get to go

5. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

George Kramer got a neck operation. he can't shoot for about another month.

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

how did the kids from library sportsmen club due?

7. The Shadow

The Shadow TS Member

Rumor has it that Eddie Longwood provided shells for all the SCTP kids from Pgh. I wonder if he was there to watch them shoot?

8. smsnyder

any word on our young kids from Library sportsmen club? how did the boys do at the PA. State?

9. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I just got back today. The kids in pittsburgh did very well, one of them had a 200 straight and was the junior champion. I don't know what teams were first and second, but Evans City was third, and I was the junior runner up with a 196 X 200.

10. steele

steele TS Member

What team is George Kramer & Chuck Palizano affiliated with? These were the kids at Ruffsdale two weeks ago.

11. k newman

k newman TS Member

George and Chuck are with the Library sportsmans club. They came in second for the JV division, and the intermediate team won first. There were 3 100 scores on the JV squad, with two coming from the same shooter.

jbmOU -- good shooting. From the winner's board, I believe you're from our neck of the woods -- I'm sure we'll be seeing you around.

12. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Thanks k newman, I live in ohioville (if you know where that is) and go to a lot of ATA shoots both in PA and Ohio, so we'll probably run into each other sometime. Jamie

13. k newman

k newman TS Member

we live in beaver falls. I've heard of you. How did you get on Evans City SCTP team? Every time we talked to anyone, they didn't want any more kids - so my sone ended up in library. Do you shoot the county league? Are you going back out to the state this weekend.

14. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

My mom works with the cousin of the coach and he told her when tryouts were, so I went and tried out. I shoot for midland in the county league. I thought I was going back out this weekend, but it didn't work out so I'm stuck at home unless someone wants to share a room.

15. stevea

stevea TS Member

good shooting Jamie. did you talk to jeff he leaving tomorrow but hes staying at a bed n breakfast. he said that there was another room available. that could have changed though.
    steve

16. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I talked to him yesterday, but my mom and dad do not want to pay for a hotel room for me. They said if someone wants to share a room we could split the cost, but I haven't found anyone else that is going.

17. Mr double

Mr double TS Member

I would like to see something on the PSSA web site about the team. They are a great group of kids and so are the men and women who have taken the time to spend with them. They have made great achievements in such a little time. Someone said one of the boys broke a 200. That's great! Lets get someone to post the scores and name's. Who wouldn`t like to see his or her name on a web site to show thier famly and friends? LET US ALL remember this is the future of our sport so lets all work together on this. Glenn Markunas

18. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Here are the winners. Scroll down to event 6, SCTP handicap.

http://www.rjstuart.com/Trophies/2007/pastate.htm

19. smsnyder

i understand the kids from pa. did very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.