1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pittsburgh = Pathetic Punks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Satch, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satch

Satch TS Member

How did these pieces of crap get to the finals?

2. canada

canada Member

bold statement

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

They are not "pieces of crap." They are just playing a better team. I still would like to see them win.

4. shooterup

shooterup TS Member

Wings are looking good, esp. Osgoood. Experience vs. youth.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The Pens are good but the Wings are so much better.

Don

6. zinger

zinger Member

I don't recall hearing the "fat lady" sing yet? Remember what Yogi said!

7. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Yogi said, "I'm getting hungry for a pick-a-nic basket!"

8. chessney

chessney TS Member

All I'm going to say at this point of the finals is "coaching" The talent of the wings dont compair to the pens.If you know anything about hockey then you know of what I speak...Ziggy

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Ziggy: I guess you are right as I only have been following the Wings since Lindsay and Howe. Everybody knows they had no talent.

Your boy Sid doesn't know it's a TEAM sport.

Don

10. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Pathetic punks ??? Not by a longshot. The Wings are just a more talented team....it certainly doesn't look good for the Pens but it ain't over yet.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

11. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

OOPS we won one

12. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

If the Red Wings win the Cup is it tradition they burn the town of Detroit? The Detroit way of urban revitalization perhaps????

Paul H
    Imperial Pa

GO PENS

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

The sad part is the Pen's have way more talent than Wings their coach is just to stupid to see that he is letting the Wings use a modified trap on the Pens and he doesn't know how to stop it.

Bob Lawless

14. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

WHAT????...they're still playing hockey???....I thought it would be over by now!!.....no mention of it for the last 2 weeks in Europe except on BBC World News when there wasn't soccer or cricket to report on...

Big Ron....non-hockey fan from Alberta

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I keep hearing about all this talent. So where is it???? Maybe Sid the Kid needs to grow up. If he keeps running his mouth after the games maybe someone will oblige him and put a fist in it. If he would learn how to kill penalties and play defense maybe the "Team" would fair better.

Don

16. chessney

chessney TS Member

Not only is the trap clogging up the neutral zone. The Pens have been playing a 1-2-2 attack all year and the Wings are having a field day with it...At this point all we can do is hope for some bounces...Ziggy

17. RubbedOut

RubbedOut TS Member

All you Wings fans just remember that it was that "Pathetic Punk" Crosby, that dug the NHL out of the black hole it was in. I know it's tough for a Detroit fan to understand that. It's all about ratings gentlemen, and before Crosby, the NHL wasn't getting any. Crosby, Malkin, Hossa, Fleury....that's who fans pay money to see...Not Chris Chelios, Dominik Hasek and Dallas Drake. The Wings may very well win the cup, but next season they will fall off the map just like Anaheim. However, you'll see the "Pathetic Punks" at the top of their conference. (salary cap willing...)

...and if the Penguins could get away with all the obstruction calls that get missed like Detroit does, maybe Sid wouldn't have to run his mouth after the game. But, if someone wants to try to put a fist in it, I am sure Hal Gill will be there to smack some sense back into whoever tries. Or maybe Roberts will help out.

Shot green targets today...Ouch!

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

RubbedOut I couldn't agree with you more.

As far as the calls being off both ways is concerned. When you see a a Wings player get just about touched and fall down with a penalty call of hooking to follow. Then 1 and 1/2 periods later a Pens player is laided out in lavender by a Wings hook and no call it gets harder and harder to beat the Wings and the refs at the same time. If you think I am talking bull watch the whole game instead of the parts you want to see.

Bob Lawless

19. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Win or lose neither team was a Sloach to get here.

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The refs must of screwed when they called the penalties that gave the pens a 5 on 3 and goals scored 0.

Rubbed; I suggest you watch the game a little closer. Chelios, Hasek not playing and Drake limited time. I guess you never heard of Zetterberg, Dakzuk(sp) Lidstrom and others by the way not old. If your cheap shot bad asses want to fight come on there guys like McCarty, Drake and a few others to accomodate, of course they would have to turn their backs as Pens don't know how to hit face on.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.