1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PITCH FORK SHELL CATCHER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SPEEDGUNNER, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPEEDGUNNER

SPEEDGUNNER TS Member

Hey All,

New to this board here, and relatively new to trapshooting. A good friend of mine got me interested in the sport, and I am really enjoying going shooting. I am shooting a Remington 1100, and it is working out well. One of the guys at the club has a shell catcher for his 1100 that is pretty unique, and after a lot of looking on the web I found out here exactly what it is. Here is the thread:

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/thread.cfm?Threadid=271251&ShowDeleted=Yes&SortBy=ASC

My question is - how do I contact Smok'n Joe or Greyfox to see if they still have one of these available? Or would either of those guys please contact me?

Thanks!!

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

just do a search for the sign on name in the search box and it will come up. that is the original shell catcher for the 1100 and called a pickle fork. tough on the fingers. try one of the t and s catchers. motordoctor

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Fork shell catcher is tough on the gun too. Remington at the GRAND told me that it causes a wave in the receiver when it cycles. To much weight hanging to far out, result is cracked receiver.

4. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I have a couple and they don't really work well. I would be willing to send you one to try if you want. just let me know.

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i have a clip on catcher for an 1100 that TS makes- i think its still in the package out at the gunclub--its the one you want $11 mailed to you wally riebesell 660-744-4115

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.