1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pita vs Pita Series shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nutso, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutso

Nutso Member

On the various shoot calendars listed at clubs I see PITA shoots listed two ways. 1) simply as PITA, and 2)PITA Series. What is the difference between these two shoots?

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Check the website above. The only place I see series used is in the California series, which seems to be the list of all the scheduled California shoots for the year. You might try contacting someone from the website. Mark

3. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

There are several "series" shoots each year, but not all shoots in California are series shoots. One's top 5 scores are used to determine one's total score. The highest total score in each class wins a Series buckle. Special rules for woman and Class D, ie doubles are not required. The buckles are a gold coin and I believe they incorpaoate rubies as well. Nice looking buckles. Bob K

4. Nutso

Nutso Member

So if understand you, a shooter shoots in 5 series shoots and then sums the scores, the highest total score in each class wins a buckle. Sounds cool--can I shoot more than once at a shoot, or do i need to attend 5 seperate or more shoots?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ca series pita shoots

pita buckle shoot