1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PITA shooters, what's this about?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I was downloading the rulebook and noticed the following text on your homepage:

"The Chairman of the PITA Rules Committee is now the PRIVATE Chairman of the Central Handicap/Rules Committee"

. . . and wondered, well, just wondered, that's all.

Neil

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Good question. I've asked for clarification from the PITA Secretary and unless you get an answer sooner, I'll post whatever the response is.

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

***Update***

Per Sue Brewer, PITA Secretary, this is an error. That statement should not read as it does and the webmaster will be cleaning it up. The statement as found on the PITA website is not found on the printed rulebook. Thanks Mr. Winston, I hope this clears things up.

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thank you, b4m.

Of course that brings up another question: How does that sort of error happen? Not important at all, though.

Neil

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

I think that is like the 7,000(?) letters sent out to families that have lost a person in the military; addressed to "John Doe". Slip up by the person at the computer.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.