1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PITA Shooters Check this out!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

PITA Shooters. Alsteen's Apparel, BDA, www.alsteenshirts.com, is now authorized to use the PITA LOGO. Please check out the website for great deals on PITA merchandise. A royalty is paid to PITA for each logo used. You not only get a great item with the PITA LOGO, but help the PITA also. The LOGO can be placed on any item on the website. Clubs and leagues please ask about discounts for a dozen or more items. Just ask.

Tomas

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

3. Toddy

Toddy Member

MY ORDER IS IN....

R.T.,E.S., B.C.

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

6. Toddy

Toddy Member

Tomas,

Just received my long sleeve shirts and 2 free hats and they are just as you described....

I will enjoy them...
    Thanks for the speedy prep and delivery.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Toddy,

Glad you like the shirts. I wasn't sure how long it would take the package to go to Canada, the postal clerk told me 2 weeks.

I am in the process of changing webmasters and then do some cleaning up on the website. When complete, I will be offering a special of a free embroided Captain America cap with each shirt ordered. Order 3 shirts, get 3 caps. Any shirt on the website.

Shoot well and look great!!

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.