1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PITA GRAND PACIFIC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kingbang, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

For those of you who are going to attend the Grand or any other shoot between now and then. I will open the Cottage Grove Eugene Sportmens Club on any evening after 5:30 and on any Saturday (except July 5th) for practice.
    Singles, handycap, doubles, Email me and I will schedule it just for you.
    You don't have to be a member and your guests are welcome as well. We have ample R.V parking with power and water if you want to come spend a couple days or just need a spot to stop over on your way there or on your way home.

Best of luck

Dennis Crowell

President

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

^ for a thoughtful club president....

3. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Super idea! Thanks Dennis.

4. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

A group of us have been taking advantage of the hospitality offered by the Cottage Grove - Eugene club. We haven't tried to sharpen up any on their fields but in our travels from No. Calif. and So. Oregon it has been an excellent stopover to and from the Grand Pacific for four to six of our group. I can say though that there has been a lot of lying and bragging taking place there not to mention gallons of margaritas being our traditional drink on this trip. Thanks a lot to the club for affording us this hospitality.

I should add that there have been a few quarts (or liters as you like) of tears left there from crying and sniveling on the return trip. So it goes...

Larry Addison

Redding, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.