1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pistols for sale. ALL are SOLD Colt, S&W and Brown

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shoot em all, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

What I have is a Browning 9mm Hi Power late model with clip safety disabled. Belgian gun in good condition with Black finish and 3 clips 600 plus actual ship

Colt Agent 2 inch 38 spec with box and papers great cond 600 plus actual ship

Smith Model 18-3 22cal 4 inch with rubbler grips and green insert in front sight in great condition. 600 plus actual shipping

Will do pictures later in week if interested. jim w.

2. Sccja57

Sccja57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sent you a pm,interested in the S&W 18,
    Thanks
    John

3. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Interested in the Hi-Power, sent you a PM and an email.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Can you send a pic of the Colt. See PM

5. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

To all who want pics I will do them tomorrow and email to everyone who wants. Send me email or pm. These will all have a 3 day inspection period. thanks jim w.

6. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

I have pics of all 3 pistols and have emailed to all who requested that I have your e mail. Some were over inbox size for some email accts. send email to me at jt_weiner@yahoo.comZZZZZ without z's. jim w.

7. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

As of this morning, the last of the three pistols has been sold. thanks for interest jim w.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.