1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

##Pistol primers worth

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Elk guide, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elk guide

Elk guide TS Member

I have a case of 5000 un opened Win standard pistol primers. What are they worth. Don't load many pistols any more since switching to Auto's. Thanks

2. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

They are worth the $65.00 they cost 18 months ago. The going price??? Go to WWW.MidwayUSA.com for a market value or put them up on internet auction the trouble is the shipping. Probably the best bet is to find a youngster or youngsters in your area just starting out reloading and make them a good deal to perpetuate the sport.

3. Trap4

Trap4 Member

They are worth AT least $150.00 to $200.00. Do not take less.

Trap-4

4. randy-s

randy-s Member

Search Craig's List

5. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

I don't understand the question. Do you want to know what they are worth, or is the real question how much will someone on Trapshooters offer you for them. So I'll help out on your left-handed not really, but want it to be an auction, auction. I'll pay yopu $87,653.02 for 1000 of these magnificent primers. That way you will be able to feel good about selling the rest of them, since you don't use them anymore, at a respectable price without trying to make a couple of hundred bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.