1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pistol availability

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tomc66, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Today I purchased a new Springfield XDM .40 ca. pistol. Had a hard time finding one. My gun dealer had one and said everytime he receives a new shipment of pistols, the price is higher than the previous shipment. As most of you know, pistol ammo is hard to come by. When will this stop?

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

in 4 years when the dems are gone

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Tomc, I haven't had any trouble getting xdm's but can't get enough LCP's and Keltec's. Of course that could change today as almost any pistol is hard to come by these days. I did have plenty of Judges but they are all gone and no idea when I'll get anymore. Same goes with 21A's. I have been able to keep a good supply of Taurus's though. I haven't had any 380 ammo for a month now but have been able to keep everything else. Some is only available in the high dollar brands. Jackie B.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Went to a store today, and the only ammo on the shelf was .22's and shotgun ammo. Nothing in between.

The shelves were completely bare..........shocking!

Hauxfan!

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Jack you still got me on a list up there? Hey we are having our first shoot at NAS on the 19th. Come join us. Jake

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Jake, Yep I still have you on the list. I hope to be able to join you on the 19th. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.