1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pirates taking a US citizen Hostage?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Where's President Bush when we need him? Obama sounding and acting like a peanut farmer that tried to resolve a hostage situation Lame ass sob

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The orders are coming from Sensitivity Central now. A negotiation team is on the way. That ain't how they did it in Blackbeard's day.

HM

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey, the COWARD John Kerry say let's supoena the pirates: LOL

"Kerry calls for pirate hearings as drama continues

By Bridget Johnson
    Posted: 04/09/09 02:11 PM [ET]

The chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee called for hearings on the mounting piracy threat as the fate of an American cargo-ship captain remained in limbo Thursday."

Well, at least he won't have to shoot himself to get out of the war zone this time.

4. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

I forget which President said it: "Millions for defense, not one red cent for tribute". Then he sent a U S Navy squadron and a few Marines to the Med to put an end to the Barbary Pirats. Wonder if this guy has the guts?

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Pirates? Come on, that's not a very nice label.

They are just "guest sailors" looking for work to feed their poor families.

If they make the dangerous jurney across the open sea these hard working people should be left alone, at the least they should get food stamps and health care.

6. chuckles

chuckles Member

Why would a Government controlled by people like John Kerry, Barney Frank, Pelosi, Murtha, Barrack Obama take offense at an American citizen being held captive by 4 Somalian punks that don't even qualify as Pirates, they're punks with guns....

Secretary of State Clinton wants to pursue legal channels because she considers them criminals and as such warrant Judicial treatment.....

The Liberals have America so fugged up it will probably never recover...

regards

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I can't believe we can't find the mother ship that lauched the "pirate" skiffs. Once we've got the "mother" in our sights, then we can make them an offer they can't refuse.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

There is more than enough of what is needed to resolve the situation on just one of those US Navy ships.

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Naah, the Somalis are no idiots. They'll bring a bunch of hostages from previous piracies with them on the mother ship as bargaining chips.

You know the Navy won't fire on them if they have hostages from other countries on board.

Tough situation.

Did you heat the captain tried to swim away. Good for him. Guy has balls.

10. Damifino

Damifino Member

The mothreship is right there and involved. It is NOT missing. I read it is often sailing between the lifeboat and our Navy vessel. WHY??!!

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It is time to man up on the seas. 4 thugs with guns taking over a big ship. Arm the crews and fight back. I think I heard they repelled them the first time with water cannons. They went to another side and through their grappling hooks over and boarded. Don't shoot them with water. Use a 50 caliber machine gun. You have small groups of thugs with machine guns in rubber rafts attacking ships and the ships are like helpless women in a city park. It is embarrassing.

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I thought the world was supposed to love us now. These are Obama's black muslim brothers. Can't he just talk to them and resolve the situation. Maybe with some new government spending we can help these poor desperate people out of their poverty. I am sure deep down inside they want to live a peaceful normal productive life.

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They are not pirates, they are terrorists,,,,oops can't use that word,,,,they are now showing how a WEAK president and staff can embolden their actions,,,,bet hussein is on the phone with Carter for guidance,,,,Jimmy must be loving this as he will not be looked at as the WORST in recent memory!!!!!

14. Damifino

Damifino Member

Terrorists shall henceforth be called International Communtity Organizers!

15. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

The orders that SHOULD have been given are: Admiral, get that captain back and make sure that if any surviving pirates ever again encounter an American-flagged ship, they vacate the area with all possible speed, leaving a brown trail behind them.

In this day and age, we won't ever find that happening. Especially not from someone who believes in apologizing for this country to the people whose messes we've been cleaning up for nearly a century.

Tony

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Sound like a good place for our Navy Seals to "practice" their craft.

Give them a few toys, a decoy ship and let them do what they do.

17. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

I just read a report that says USS Boxer,an LHA with helos and L Cacs for Marines,has arrived on scene along with USS Haylyburton. They join USS Bainbridge which has been there. A lot of capability and flexibility.

I would hope we have no intention of allowing additional pirate boats within sight of the lifeboat and certainly not allow the pirates to take Capt Phillips ashore.

Jim

18. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We thought this would be Carter II. Strikingly similar already. Already a hostage crisis. Already losing credibility around the world. Double digit unemployment expected with double digit inflation just around the corner followed with double digit interest rates.

19. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I think Hilary should offer herself in exchange for the hostage!

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good Lord, this is a no brainer.

Blow the mother ship out of the water with the biggest god damn gun you have.

Pull up to the lifegoat with the Loudhailer and tell those pickaninnies they will be unmolested if they turn over the hostage. If they don't agree, wait out the ten days rations, and go pick up our guy when the rest of them are too weak and starved to fight back.

A Seal Platoon will make short work of that lifeboat, and the captain should make it through all right.

I would otherwise capture the lifeboat boys and wrap them in raw pigskin, kill them, and put them ashore in the most Muslim part of the country.

It's a well known fact a Muslim can't go to Allah if he touches any part of a pig.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.