1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PIRATES LEARNING HOW TO SWIM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Just heard on the news that the US sailors on the hijacked ship overtook the pirates and threw 3 of them over board. Good start!! BO probably will apologize for this later.

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

What a horrible thing to do to the Marine Life in the area of that ship!! To introduce pollution of that type into the oceans of the world is just awful. The oil slick must be terrible................Uncle Sam,Pa.

3. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Must be an American made ship if there an oil slick around it. If they had bought a foreign made ship it would not be leaking oil.

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

News Headline:

U.S. Sailors destroy African Economic Initiative Development Plan!
    Potential loss to African economy may exceed many millions of dollars!

CIA involvement suspected in loss of Innocent Civilian Maritime Inspectors.

Yes, I know there was no mention of CIA but why would any good far left tilted (they passed leaning a long time ago) let a little fact not being true get in the way of a story?

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Stu,

I think you misunderstood the post. The oil slick is coming from the pirate scum they overpowered and threw overboard.

6. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Oh ... you mean the poor people they tossed overboard created the oil slick?

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

If they would have just weighted them down a bit with lead first ....

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I wonder if President Obama has apologized to the pirates yet? I'm sure it must be America's fault.

Hauxfan!

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

How friggin stupid do you have to be to go through those waters where the pirates are known to be WITHOUT GUNS on board,,,jeeeezzzz's H Christ,,,

KILL EM ALL,,,,

10. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

And while the sailors were taking care of business our Commander in Chief was "preparing a response"!

Well.....guess we have a glimpse of how these types of things will be handled by this administration, and so have our enemies!

11. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I just hope we don't offend or embarrass those poor souls. They are just trying to make a living. I would think our beloved President Hussein will issue an apology and bring up on charges the insensitive sailors on this ship. Hell, give them all a check; we must have some TARP money laying around somewhere.

12. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Stu, you certainly live up to your sign on name.

13. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

Stu why is it that some people think that everything made in America is junk? must be a liberal and probably think it is terrible that 3 of the scum bags were more than likely thrown overboard.

14. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

There hasn't been an American made container ship since at least the 1970s. We out sourced commercial shipbuiding long ago and certainly didn't bail out the shipyards. My understanding is that this is an American Flagged ship,Maersk Alabama, with 21 American merchant sailors aboard.

Hope they threw all the prates overboard !

Jim

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

After Obamas big G-20 whirlwind tour even the lowly pirates are testing his
    ass. Hate to think what Al-Qaeda and the Taliban have coming our way now that he's apolijized to the entire world. Last time I checked we saved all their asses from speaking german.

I'm sure Obama will crank up the hot line to the UN and ask them to do some more finger shaking and hold a few meetings that won't get sh$t done anyway.
    Large collection of small thinkers.

16. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I don't profess to know much but those pirates should have known not to mess with anything with ALABAMA written on it.
    Now seriously. If what I read is right this country has not had a formal leadership for over ten years so why then can't we blow the strongholds away as soon as we a confirm one and then say OK you guys elect somebody and put a government in place and then we'll talk. Until them you are a bunch of street gangs and we will treat you as such.
    I read where this would be a test for the Obama admin'd diplomacy---how can this be ---they are a NO COUNTRY with NO SOVERIGN leadership!!!

17. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Why not install a half dozen or so claymore's facing the boarding ladders, & extend the "welcome mat". & have some installed above the waterline--would make short work of any dingy coming close aboard.

Phil Berkowitz

18. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

635: I like how you think. I was allowed to set off claymore mines and they do a really nice job on scum bags! Birdtracker

19. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

How about a couple 50 calibers? They can do a lot of damage from great distances. Or a 40mm duster?

20. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Nope, nothing but the best. Claymores totally dissolves everything and it has a pattern, so you can stand back and watch them vaporize.Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.