1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pintail duck call for free

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jimborn, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Pintail duck call that I won at a DU Banquet, that I will not use. I live in Western Nebraska (Go Big Red Country) and have a ton of Canada's and Mallards, Tons! (No Pintails) If you can use it, let me know, it's yours. Jim from Mitchell, Nebraska. PS See the target, break the target.

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

I'll take it. I will PM you.

Wayne

3. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

It's a model 1000 Sure Shot Call. Results unlimited, it's yours if you can use it, it's brand new. Give me a call Jim @ 308 631-3742

4. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

0   0   0

i will take it if wayne-o does not and on 10-8-2011 you will get a welcome to the big ten and a ass whuppin go bucks #1

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nothing like a giving soul...IMO.

Rare guy this Jimborn!

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Jimborn let rmctaggart have it I found mine !!!! Thankyou for the offer.

Wayne

7. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

Yep, the Big 10 does scare me a little, but when the Big Red shows up, with white helmets, and nothing but an "N" on the side, will make even the strong a little weak in their thought of what will happen when the scoreboard says (0) Best to all of you Jim

8. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

0   0   0

jim every one has talked the the talk now we see you on the field no more bullshit my bucks will do the talking on the field and bo being from youngstown know's this can't wait welcome to the big ten. go bucks #1

9. missed some

missed some TS Member

0   0   0

my money's on the big red machine

10. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

Yep, there are some questions, but where ever the machine plays, wherever they play it's going to be a home field advantage, just ask Notre Dame at their own field. Win or lose, the Big Red will fill the stands, no question. Consecutive sell outs, and academic All Americans are second to none. We are proud of them where the tall corn grows. They have broken our hearts, and made Sundays a day of mourning, but there is no place like Nebraska, and we may be a little dumb sometimes......we still believe. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.