1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pins for High School Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PNT, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PNT

PNT Member

Looking for some pins for our school trapshooting teams. These pins will go on their school letters. (jackets etc.) School sponsored activity. Any ideas or sources would be appreciated. Need approx 25 for the students who lettered.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I believe Tilden Trophies has the little orange White Flyer clay bird pins that they can print whatever you want on the center.

Edit: I didn't see those on their site but they may still have them. They do have some nice shotgun shell pins I believe they can customize. I posted the link above.

3. PNT

PNT Member

4. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I have pins that are shaped like a blue rock that say "Trap" on them. $7.00 each. Also have them that say 25, 50, 75, and 100 on them. 402-720-6347. Probably can do a volume discount.

Terry
    leadminer_2008_220416.jpg

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I used to be able to get small quantities of custom pins from "Sew Unique". They used to advertise in Trap and Field magazine.

Ed Yanchok

6. gasman03

gasman03 Member

PNT Where u located that your school supports the kids shooting? That's great to hear. We can't even get our school to mention the kids shooting awards here much less letter them.

Corey

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

A great deal of the Southern Illinois High Schools now all have a school trap team. Our team gets a letter jacket letter like all the other sports as well as two pages in the yearbook and trophies in the trophy case. They even announce the practices during the morning announcements at the school. It is a great thing to see. Perhaps a small part we are taking back slowly.

8. tachyon

tachyon Member

In Nebraska many schools have trap as a letter sport. Above is one of the girls whose squad took the singles, handicap and overall ladies championship this year at the Cornhusker Nationals shoot. She is wearing her letter sweater at school. The shoot had 2,300+ shooters over three days.

9. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

13 high schools with 600 plus shooting in SE WI... Most schools offer letters.

www.sewisctpconference.com

Try Crown Awards we bought some great custom medals from them...

www.crownawards.com

SW

10. gasman03

gasman03 Member

For the kids that have their schools support in shooting I think it is a great deal for both the school and the kids. I wish ours was.

Corey

11. Franktri

Franktri Member

I wonder how few high schools actually have a trapshooting team. Guns are dangerous, you know!! NJ, I'm sure has none. Does anyone know?

12. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Franktri,

Three SCTP teams in NJ. None of them appear to be school supported.

www.shootsctp.org/teams/state.aspx?state=NJ

They are looking for state advisors to help grow the program... Midway USA's Scholastic Shooting Trust has moneys available to assist teams get started!

SW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cornhusker state trap pin 2015
high school trap awards and trophies

trap jacket pins

trap lettering awards
trap lettering pins

trap shooting letter pin

trap shooting lettering pins

trapshooting pins