1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink practice day at Ohio State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

This has nothing to do with skeet. On Monday, June 20th we will be having pink practice with all proceeds going to breast cancer research. Start time will be at 9:00 AM with a cost of $ 10.00 per round. This cost includes your ammo and targets. You will receive a ticket for each round purchased that will be used in our prize drawings.

At 1:30 PM we will have our celebrity shoot. Brad Dysinger is in charge of this event. If you think you are a celebrity see Brad to get registered.

I want to thank our sponsors who stepped up to help us in this endeavor. White Flyer who is supplying the pink targets. Federal who is supplying the pink ammo. Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Shamrock leathers, Longaberger, Tilden Trophies, and all the volunteers who are giving of their time to make this event a success.

Hope you can make it out on June 20th to help us in this endeavor.

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Director

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Give out those pink Top Guns from Federal!

Jimc Michigan

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Great idea.

Next year, do the same thing, but do it for prostate cancer. Maybe call it blue day.

Alternate year to year.

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

"Next year, do the same thing, but do it for prostate cancer. Maybe call it blue day. "

I like this idea and the boys would definitely appreciate it.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

My girlfriend is really looking forward to it. I intend to shoot "pink" as well and help the cause. We are bringing an extra hull bag as she wants me to reload the hulls.

You may want to consider selling the hulls to generate some added revenue. I know most people just toss the TG hulls but the pink ones may have some appeal. Have the shooters dump their hulls in a barrel instead of throwing them on the ground. I know I will be "encouraged" to buy some if they are for sale.

Don Verna

6. gjmen

gjmen Member

Celebrity shoot? What celebrities will be attending? Thanks, gjmen

7. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Here is your answer to a couple of questions or comments. We will be saving all pink top gun hulls that hit the ground, putting them in a container and having a silent auction for them.

What celebrities will be coming?. Dave Butz former NFL player, Nora Ross, potentially the Lt. governor of Ohio, ODNR director. Brad indicated he has many others coming. Talk to Brad when you get to the Ohio State shoot and you may be able to make your case to have him put you on the celebrity list.

8. The Stive

The Stive Member

I am looking forward to shooting pink practice Monday. John

9. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Will there be " Save the TaTa's " T shirts and hats available ? According to a learned doctor friend heart attacks kill more women than breast cancer .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.