1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Buckmark on Cynergy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

This is my first attempt at a picture so we will see if I have the hang of it or need help!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Very classy and cool. Nice job.

Eric

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Nicely done. Subtle but distinct.

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I like Cynergys. I think the styling is inovative, I like the mechanical triggers and I think they handle well. The only thing that I don't like is the "Inflex" recoil pad that's on some of the Sporting and Field models. It makes stock work a bit of a pain. Here is one that I just did an adjustable comb for one of the local Sporty's...very cool gun.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=100_2758.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I should have mentioned, this is a teflon coating to resist chipping. The wonderful men that done the work....Stocks by Umberger in Cambridge OH...they were nice, and did the work and had it done actually before they said they would. Nice people to do business with!!!!!! Saw a guy picking up his beretta and had the work redone, he could not believe it was his shotgun!

Deb

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Deb! Found it. I really like what you've had done. It is not overdone, and the buck mark is SO COOL. Now I know how to find you at a shoot. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pink browning cynergy shotgun