1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Browning T-Shirt needed Please help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimmyP, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I am desperately looking for a Pink Browning Buckmark Logo T-Shirt for my wife. It has a big buckmark on the back and a small pocket sized on the front. She wants it for her birthday and I cannot find one. Does anyone know where I might find one? I would be forever grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. I have looked all over the web and googled it but no luck. Please help if possible. This lady let me buy a new K-80 without any flax so I think she deserves it. Thanks

Jimmy

2. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Hey Jimmy: She's a keeper! Have you checked Cabelas and Bass Pro Shop? Might also check e-bay. Failing that, buy a white shirt with a black logo and dye it. Regards, Bob

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I saw one at Bass Pro just this weekend. I thought damn, I wish my girlfriend would wear that. Keep her Jimmy!!!!! Look on basspro.com

Forrest

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Check out west at Sportsmen Warehouse.

5. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Hey Jimmy: She's a keeper! Have you checked Cabelas and Bass Pro Shop? Might also check e-bay. Failing that, buy a white shirt with a black logo and dye it. Regards, Bob

6. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Star, that is not quite it. the one I am looking for has a white Buckmark on the back and a small Buckmark on the front. That is all, no writing, or anything else. Thanks for the effort though. I am really gonna be bummed out if I can't find it. Thanks to everyone.

Jimmy

7. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

I don't find it in the catalog, or on their website (above.) I'd call/e-mail Browning for dealer advice, then call the larger catalog dealers? Phil E

8. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

thanks Starshot, but that isn't it. We saw it at the Kansas State shoot. A lady was wearing it and my wife saw it and really liked it. I never saw her again and looked at all the vendors that were left there sunday but couldn't find it. I'm not going to give up though. LOL Thanks again.

Jimmy

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

How about just getting her a tattoo in pink of the logo?

10. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Well, you could always post a thread looking for the lady with the "pink browning t" at the Kansas State Shoot -- bet someone would know! LOL..just a thought.

Seriously, I absolutely could not find one...I wish you luck. If nothing else, show your wife this thread - at least she'll know you tried.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/clothing/detail.asp?value=007A&cat_id=301&type_id=495

Try that link ... this is the link for the ladies t-shirts that Browning currently has. It looks like they only have a few designs/colors at this moment but if it looks like one of the designs is what you saw you might want to call browning and ask them if they can tell you possibly some dealers that might have ordered them and thusly you can track one down that way.

or ... I still like my idea about the tattoo. You could take her on a trip to Miami to that shop that has the television show.

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

starshot2b:

Shouldn't you had been working instead of internet shopping for us on here today.

Be sure to deduct the time from your pay check this week.

L.O.L.

Foghorn

13. ouch

ouch Member

Try Shydas (sp?) in Penn. Sorry I do not have contact info handy. Richard

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.shydas.com

15. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I found one!!!! Thank you all for the help. Got in touch with the Browning folks and they are sending me one. They said it was new design and not many had been shipped yet so ya'll will see them soon I'm sure. Again Thank You very much.

Jimmy

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

WooHoo ... she is going to be so happy but does that mean your not even going to consider the tattoo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.