1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinebelt Sportsmen Club Lead remediation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBell, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBell

BigBell TS Member

Pete Preston just finished the lead remediation
    At Pinebelt Sportsmen Club. He did a fin job and recovered
    About 95% of the lead that was there. He did the job in
    A timely fashion and paid our club before he went to his
    Next job . I want to thank Pete for a job well done.
    And would recommend him for your club.
    Bill Bell

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I was very pleased with the results of our lead recovery. I am also very pleased with the job that you, Tommy , and especially Lenny are doing at the club. It's the initiative that everybody sets forward with the land stewardship program that are making the club what it is. Pete did do a fantastic job and I would also recommend him to other clubs. Thanks for all the tireless and thankless work that you're doing. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Chuck---I'll agree---I bought 4 jugs of reclaimed lead shot yesterday---never used it before but I loaded some last night and will try this weekend---Keep up the good work---You too Bill---Also Tommy---and Hank---Ruth and the list goes on---I know I missed someone---With guys like you we may survive---I am trying to get some interest in starting a program for Jrs---Need some help---
    Arnie at Pine Valley has bought 4 or 5 guns to start with but I need some help with targets and shell prices---Some clubs are offering wholesale prices for targets and shells---Parents can't afford to foot the bill---Help if you can.
    George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.