1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pine Tree will be at IA State Shoot one day only

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Pine Tree Custom Sportswear will be at the Iowa State Shoot one day only. We will be there Saturday, July 24th so if you would like to order now and have us bring it up to you to save shipping cost, let us know. We will be bringing along a large variety of padded clothing so stop by and say hello. (Yes, I will be bringing the venison sausage and snack sticks, and sorry BigEd, no pies).

Thanks! Sue at Pine Tree
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShootinSue

Vern, I don't think she'll trust me alone. She's afraid I'll be sneaking over to Steve Crow's shooting supply to stock up on components! :)

Terry

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LMAO@Terry!!

4. ShootinSue

Hey!.....Terry hijacked my username! We will see who wins this one!!!

5. Hap MecTweaks

Dear Vern, wouldn't that make it even harder, on the feller I mean? :) Not to mention being hungry too!! Hap

6. ShootinSue

Vern,
    Ah yes, the couch....I know it well....LOL!

Hap,
    As far as being hungry, last year, BigEd offered a steak/prime rib dinner if I came up with Sue. I didn't make it then but I'll see if the offer still stands. He mentioned a great place to eat in that area but I don't remember the name. BigEd, you out there? :D

7. Hap MecTweaks

Aha!! Plan on one nights restless sleep ona couch with a full belly of good free steak and a bunch of components to take home, PRICELESS Terry!!:)

Now whurd thet Big Ed guy git off to when he's needed most? Grinz Hap

8. ShootinSue

Hap, I already called him to let him know it's pay up time......not gonna let him get by without my prime rib. I might buy him a store bought pie or I could make one myself..... Scared everybody off now, didn't I? LOL! Nothing like a gut ache when you're on the line in the hot sun! :)

9. ShootinSue

Okay, I finally wrestled Terry off my computer, and secondly, I think it is a bad idea to bring him with me to the State shoot....I can see that now. And yes Vern, Terry and the couch are good friends. And Hap....he WILL end up on the couch WITHOUT the prime rib and components, just a pillow, if that. Oh, I'm sure BigEd will have something to say.......

10. ShootinSue

Vern, He likes peanut butter and jelly, no punishment there.....

11. Abby Normal

Abby Normal TS Member

I sneaked in to use the other computer. Ironically, it sits right next to the couch! YIKES! Karma I guess....LOL!

Terry

12. Hap MecTweaks

Terry, ya might wanna clam up before before ya spill all yer beans n not git enny clam chowder er steak ether?? :) Buy a pie just in case though and sleep tight. Ya cud jist admire all them components ifn ya git ta go tho, sew behave yerself.

True story, A good friend was always stealin the guys coffee break goodies including mine. I warned him one time, leave mine alone, please! He had a big laugh and continued to pilfer all the lunch boxes. SO,,,,, I had a special chocolate 4 layer cake made just for him. It was made rich with chocolate exlax and when covered with the same chocolate prepared icing, my trap was sprung when he invaded my lunch box. He spent the entire day around the bathroom and never ventured much more than 20 feet away from his throne for the day. He said later on he was lucky to make it home without an accident!! He never again got into my goodies because I told him I was carrying two these days, one for him and one for me. Just figure out which one is yours?

Hap :)

13. ShootinSue

LOL Hap! That'll fix em! Vern, I can't imagine you doing anything that bad that Brenda would send you to the couch! I have just told Terry that the computer is off limits. He has a way of stirring things up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.