1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pine Belt State Shoot Warmup..Mixup!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Si, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

The New Jersey State Shoot Warmup was held today Sunday the 16th of May. It will not be held on May 23rd as mentioned on Pine Belt's website and in my column for those of you that may read it. We apologize for the mixup! We hope to see you at the 113th New Jersey State Shoot June 3-6 2010. Please spread the word to your shooting buddies, so as to not disappoint anyone that goes there on the 23rd!

Regards to all.
    Joe Sissano, New Jersey ATA Delegate

2. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Joe , where is the State shoot program for this year ?

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

The program can be picked up at any NJ regestered shooting club or by calling the state sect.

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

You can also try njsta.com and download the progeam.

6. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Ljutic111, The programs were distributed to the New Jersey Clubs last month. Being computer savvy you could go to www.njsta.com, the States website. Towards the bottom of the web page there's a line, "2010 New Jersey State Shoot Program", click on that and you're there. Last week, they still had the 2009 program listing on the top of the page, hopefully that will be removed anf the lower listing raised into that location on the web page. Thanks for asking.

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Thanks , Steve didn`t bring any to Mallard but I have an idea how it will be for me to schedule my days there . Thanks .

8. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

9. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

10. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Hopefully by now any shooter who was planning to go to Pine Belt on Sunday the 23rd has seen this thread!

Eddie Z called me yesterday because he noticed that Pine Belt wasn't scheduled to have a registered shoot tomorrow. I thanked him for calling me, he doesn't have computer access yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.