1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!! Pimp Daddy Al Sharpton !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Loyac, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyac

Loyac Member

What do you expect from a self serving hypocrite. John

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

It's funny Ms. Tilghman and Tiger are personal friends and had talked before this was all made public. Mr. Sharpton thinks he is helping his cause, but all he does is cause more strife between blacks and whites. I do think they did the wrong thing in suspending her for a remark that was not intended as racial, but just a bad choice of words. I dont even think she realized what she had said.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Jim, I don't thimk you are a racist I think Sharpton is. He is the one who always brings race into any situation.

4. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Jim,

One correction for you. You said,

“He will find that lynching was a standard form of corporal punishment in this country long before the REV. Mr. Hip-Hop, Pimp Daddy Al Sharpton was ever born.”

I think the term you were looking for was Capital Punishment not corporal punishment. Corporal punishment is non-lethal physical punishment, (spanking) and I’m not positive on the percentage but I’m fairly certain that most of the time Lynching is fatal.

Although I agree totally with you that The Reverend Al (his holiness) is pushing a non-racial issue into a racial issue for his own benefit, that is after all what he prospers on.

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

cdconley you are so right. Sharpton and Jesse are using what ever they can to keep the race issue going as long as they can.

Sharpton and Jesse will go anywhere to do anything to make nothing into a race thing. The courts allow this to go on the courts have made laws to let this go on. If we whites say anything close to a raciest comment we will be thrown into court and then jail. If the blacks call us whites ANYTHING its OK. It is a one sided issue.

What she said was not the best thing to say but I to think it was not meant to be raciest comment. I like we all have said things that just did not come out right and I think that is what has happened here. To suspend here was a PR move to say we did something.

6. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Jesse and Big ole. (loudmouth) Sharpton have both been funded by our U. S. tax dollars for years. If there was to be a "back alley lynching" I believe either would be qualify. I am sure a majority of Black America would agree. - Jim

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Useless fops, a detriment to decent black people everywhere.

Only Luis Farrakhan exceeds them in racial divisiveness.

I would be happy to pay their way back to their mother country, since they say they are AFRICAN Americans.

HM

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

F Sharp ton.

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

You guys show a little more respect! He be da Reverend......here come da judge! Or is dat da Kingfish?

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The problem is only white people can be labeled a racist and thats even by a lot of white people ... If the white's did the exact same things as the blacks we would all be called racist even by our own or are they ..? Personally, I call them as I see them and Sharpton and Jackson are two bottom feeders that need to be lynched as Farahkan is forced to watch ... The white people do not have to work to keep the majority of black people in the ghetto, they will do that to themself and blame the whites for doing it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

Where in the hell does Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get all the money they spend going to all these places as soon as something happens whether it is racial or not. It takes money to travel and also stay when they go somewhere to raise hell about nothing. They are both trouble makers and all they do is to make trouble for everyone It would seem that the well should go dry at some point but they seem to have the funds to go.

Duckeye

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

DON'T REMEMBER THE WHOLE ARTICLE THAT I READ A FEW YEARS BACK BUT THE CATHOLIC WAS IN PART FUNDING JESSE. MIKE.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hoosier Daddy,
    I'm with you all the way, been that all my life I guess ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. hairy

hairy TS Member

Panic in Harlem.

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Sharpton is one of the best examples we have concerning why we need to keep religion out of politics! Somebody needs to stick an apple in the assholes mouth!

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=JamesBrown.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I feel good !!!!!!!!!!

Jerbear

17. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/November%2007/?action=view&current=01010601151401041220071118fa3aa5e66.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/January%2007/?action=view&current=image004Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/August%2007/?action=view&current=TheCard.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

wish I had one

Jerbear

20. smartass

smartass TS Member

You people should be absolutely ashamed of yourself? I'm shocked and appalled at each and every one of you. In fact, I think I'm gonna sic aafan on ya.

I'm damn lucky I didn't die laughing at this thread, epecially at all the priceless pictures. While they were all great, the one hairy posted nearly had me pissing in my pants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.