1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Pilla Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JGS, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGS

JGS Member

I looking for information from shooters who are using Pilla shooting glasses. More specifically, I'm interested in the Pilla system for prescription glasses. Are these glasses worth the premium price and which shape frame is best for trapshooting as opposed to sporting clays target presentations? Thanks for your input. JGS
  2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I wear the hawk. I'd suggest having q conversation with Pilla about it. Run by shooters as I understand.

Jim
  3. dflo

dflo Member

I wear the Puma Post glasses. The best info I was given was from Nicholas Gravina. He is a distributor for Pilla and a shooter. I will PM his phone number.

Dale
  4. JGS

JGS Member

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Second on Nicholas. He is a shooter as well (well sorta it's skeet) and a great guy to deal with.

--- Chip King ---
  6. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I have been looking around at different types of glasses. Pilla has caught my attention with the wrap around style glasses. Many people with the wrap around style glasses?
  7. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

I have Panther Posts with the Rx insert;really pleased with them.
  8. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I will sell you Pilla glass at a discount of at least 10% and I will pay the shipping. Mark Mauch
  9. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

Nicolas Gravina is the best person to talk to about Pilla/HiDef. He may have a funny accent, but what he has to say is well worth listening to.

Bruce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.