1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pilla shooting glasses for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by commish, Aug 6, 2013.

1. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 4 lenses and frame Pilla Panther for sale, lenses are 15, 40 ,65 and 85, Asking $450.00. I also have a brand new Ziess lense 88ed(enhanced definition) that I paid $275.00 and will take $200.00. Also listed are a set of 3 pilla hi def frames in red white and blue max orange 20, 40 and 65 in excellent condition, no scratches asking $300.00. Send me a pm if you are interested or if you have additional questions. All items sold pending funds, thanks for the interest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

3. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

4. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

i would be interested in the pilla panthers. Are these ones that can have the presciption posts added to??

travisalfreywoodworking@gmail.com

5. outlaw57x

outlaw57x TS Member

0   0   0

are the panthers still for sale would take them for 400.00 if you would sell then for that price.
    Mark

6. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

They are still available, send me a pm.

7. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

The Pilla hi def spex red, white and blue are sold! Panther set is still available as well as the Ziess ED lense.

8. commish

commish Member

0   0   0

All items sold pending funds, thanks for all the interest!

Search tags for this page
pila panthers
pila panthers glasses
pilla frame
pilla glasses sale
pilla panthers
pilla shooting glass case

pilla shooting glasses for sale

shooting glasses for sale